Last updated: June 05, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Shamal Radio
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Shamal Radio, Civil Colony, Bajaur, Pakistan.
- Country refers to Pakistan
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We do not collect any personal data.
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- We do not disclose any analytics data.
- By email: email@example.com